Largest and most preserved coastal terrace: Jeongdong-Simgok Badabuchae-gil Trail
‘Jeongdong-Simgok Badabuchae-gil Trail’ is designated as Natural Monument No.437 because it is the largest and most preserved coastal terrace in Korea.
The 2.86-kilometer section connecting Jeongdongjin to Simgok Port(Honhwa-ro) opened from September 2016, providing a close view of the sea waves created by Jeongdongjin Beach, which breaks down into a towering coastal terrace.
In Jeongdongjin, you can enjoy a variety of terrace surfaces as the terrace topography is displayed at every 10 meters of height up to 160 meters above sea level.
Provide a variety of views of coastal
Jeongdong-Simgok Badabuchae-gil Trail has been constructed to provide a variety of views of coastal terraces that have never been seen before.
The sea, hidden by coastal guard posts and barbed-wire fences, provides a sad atmosphere between the beautiful sea and coastal terrace.
We will looking forward to the blue sea in the coastal terrace when barbed wire will gone one day.
Enjoy various activities & View
The feeling of the coastal terraces overlooking from Jeongdongjin Sculpture Park and high-rising coastal terraces from Okgye Beach is quite different.
On the way to Okgye Beach, there are places where you can see the Sun Cruise Hotel and the yacht mooring, while you drink tea and shop, so you can enjoy various activities and enjoy a leisurely view of the beach.
It is also popular as a photo shoot location, so it is also good for those who enjoy photo trips.
* Subject to closure during inclement weather; please call in advance to confirm
* Last admission one hour before closing
Adults 3,000 won /
Teenagers (Ages 13-18) 2,500 won /
Children (Ages 7-12) 2,000 won /
– Jeongdong Ticket : Take a bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Jeongdongjin -> Walk to Jeongdongjin Station Bus Stop(around 30min) -> Take Bus No. 109 or 109-1 to Sun Cruise Bus Stop
– Simgok Ticket : Take a bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Jeongdongjin -> Walk to Jeongdongjin Station Bus Stop(around 30min) -> Take Bus No. 112 or 112-1 to Simgok Bus Stop
* Jeongdong Ticket : Take a train from Cheongnyangni Station to Jeongdongjin Station -> Walk to Jeongdongjin Station Bus Stop(3min) -> Take Bus No. 109 or 109-1 to Sun Cruise Bus Stop
* Simgok Ticket : Take a train from Cheongnyangni Station to Jeongdongjin Station -> Walk to Jeongdongjin Station Bus Stop(3min) -> Take Bus No. 112 or 112-1 to Simgok Bus Stop